Impressive in-house capacity to deliver irrespective of challenging timelines or constraints
CSI Operations is renowned for its industry leading knowledge base and expertise in operational management of world class crushing and screening plants. CSI Operations draws upon its proven experience to select fit for purpose equipment that is best suited to perform the required tasks in the safest and most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
CSI Operations has also developed strong relationships with OE manufacturers and suppliers and leveraged these to jointly develop new proprietary products.
The extensive and diverse knowledge base developed by CSI Operations enables it to operate and maintain large and complex projects in-house rather than having to outsource these key project functions. Through its extensive practical field experience, CSI Operations has the in-house expertise and experience necessary to operate and maintain the following disciplines:
- Metallurgy for optimising plant operations
- Crushing equipment for all crushing stages (HPGR specialists)
- Product transfer and conveying
- Screening – dry, wet and dewatering
- Ore scrubbing
- Slurry and water pumping
- Classification by cyclones, uplift classifiers, spirals and jigging
- Dewatering product utilising filter belts
- Tails thickening and deposition
CSI Operations specialises in the provision of complete turn-key crushing and screening solutions utilising CSI designed and owned, non-fixed plants typically capable of producing between 1 and 8 Mtpa.
CSI Operations has a proven ability to provide such services on an extremely cost competitive basis with minimal mobilisation/lead time periods. Notwithstanding the cost effectiveness of these solutions, the standard of the equipment used is world class and CSI Operations ensures safety remains a priority at all times, with detailed, site specific Occupational Hazard Management plans and procedures developed and provided to clients prior to mobilisation.
Commitment to Clients
Dedicated to the provision of industry leading service to its clients
CSI Operations has the proven ability to successfully integrate with the workforce of the mine owner and provide an extremely high level of service that sets the industry performance benchmark for contractors.
The benefits of engaging the services offered by CSI Operations include:
- Safety – a proven track record, established safety systems and culture
- Expertise – relevant processes and systems, knowledge and professional approach
- Experience – built on the successful completion of over 20 years of specialised services in the mining industry, drawing upon lessons learned in the field as well as continually improving and innovating through research and development carried out over many years
- Flexible – an ability to be nimble and scale operations up and down quickly as required
- Trained work force – an ability to assemble a highly skilled and capable workforce from a pre-screened internal and external dedicated labour pool at short notice
- Short lead times – considerable inventory of plant and equipment, capability, skill set and experience to be able to mobilise quickly and successfully every time
- Reliable performance – on time and on cost delivery of the contracted service every time
CSI Operations’ existing client base includes KCGM, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Atlas Iron, Newmont and Mineral Resources Limited, with a range of services provided at over 27 different sites across Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Market reputation for delivering on time and within budget
CSI Operations operate and maintain mining, crushing, screening and materials handling solutions that are custom designed to be fit for purpose for each project. In doing so, CSI Operations is best placed to deliver on time and within budget every time. The services that are custom designed for each project include maintenance planning and execution, preventative maintenance strategy and management, rotable spares refurbishment, warehousing, brownfield OPF optimisation, plant engineering, shut down support and content expert problem solving.
CSI Operations utilises its 100,000m2 Kwinana workshop to house, service and repair its impressive inventory of rotable spares as well as to undertake the fabrication of new non-fixed crushing and screening plants.
CSI Operations employs a vast skill set of highly qualified tradesmen, apprentices and trade assistants at this facility, including:
- Controls Engineers
- Heavy duty fitters
- Heavy plant mechanics
- Crane drivers
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
CSI Operations proudly offers a wide range of employment opportunities at the Kwinana workshop through apprenticeships, traineeships and Indigenous programs.